PPT On Time Management
Time Management Presentation Transcript:1. Time Management
2. Before you Begin Make Post-it Reminders Post each reminder in a prominent place so you will see it everyday. Your alarm clock, bathroom mirror, fridge, cd player, car dashboard are good places for these reminders.
3. Time Management
1 The Present 2 86,400 3 Tick When I Should Tock? 4 Am I Working My “A’s” Off? 5 Conquer Procrastination 6 Pacing 7 Take the Offensive With a Planner 8 Be Realistic in your Expectations 9 Is The Jar Full? 10 Be the Bunny
4. The Present
Yesterday is History Tomorrow’s a Mystery But Today is a Gift That’s Why They Call it The Present
5. Time is a Non Renewable Resource
Once it is gone, it is gone. You will never see this moment again.
6. A Fordham University Study of first year students found the following: On weekdays students spent TWICE as much time on leisure activities as on studying. On weekends students spent SIX TIMES as much time on leisure activities as on studying.
7. Finding your LQ
For the next week, keep a close record each day of how much time you spend on leisure activities. Leisure activities are important to help you recharge, but too much can be detrimental.
8. Eighty Six Thousand Four Hundred
Picture this: Each day your bank deposits Rs. 86,400 in your checking account. There’s just one catch. You have to spend it all in one day. You can’t carry over any money to the next day.
9. What would you do? You’d spend it all, Right?
10. For more please refer our PPT. Thanks.