Search PPTs

Friday, July 26, 2013

PPT On MARK I

Presentation On MARK I

Download

MARK I Presentation Transcript:
1.MARK I  Vs  MARK II

2.WHY DO WE NEED FPA
FPA(Function point analysis) is a method for estimating and measuring the size of application software based on functionality of the software from the users point of view.The variations of FPA are:
MARK I FPA
MARK II FPA

3.MARK I
Also known as Albrecht's FPA
To determine the size of the information processing component, we identify the system components as seen by the end user and classify them as:
· external (or logical) inputs, or
· external outputs,
· external enquiries, or
· external interfaces to other systems
· the logical internal files.

4.MARK II
Also known as Symon's FPA
To determine the size of the information processing component, we identify the system components as seen by the end user and classify them as:
  collection of discrete logical transactions.
  logical i/p, logical o/p and logical processing.

5.DIFFERENCES
Mark I system as comprising the five component types, EI, EO, EQ, ILF, EIF.
Calculations are done using Simple, Average and complex methods.

6.14 GSC's in FPA is restrictive and binding and may not be always suitable.

7.The TOTAL DEGREE OF INFLUENCE is computed and the VALUE ADJUSTMENT FACTOR is calculated using

8.Mark I is difficult to calculate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive